Super Chunky Knit Blanket from Giant Merino Wool 19 Microns
Super chunky arm knit blanket for children of unmatched softness. Large knitted stitches (1 stitch = 10 cm) create a must-have accessory and will complement any contemporary nursery. You can use it also as a bed scarf or runner to style your own bed! Excellent prop for photo styling.
For our blankets we use only handspun wool, not rowing what makes them more durable, shedding much less and keeping their airy fluffy form longer. It takes 3 weeks to make a blanket for you, most of this time is needed to carefully prepare the yarn from rowing: finest organic Australian merino wool is hand dyed, brushed, dried and then handspun by Italian artisans using traditional wheels to ensure the best yarn quality. All the steps - from preparing the yarn till knitting a blanket is an entirely handmade process.
- handmade from giant organic merino wool 19 microns (best quality)
- GOTS certified Australian wool
- hand dyed in Italy with GOTS certified dyes
- size: 55x80cm | 21.7x31.5 in
- available in beautiful 73 colors
- care: dry cleaning or gentle spots wash with cold water