Large Chunky Knit Blanket in Giant Merino Wool 19 Microns
For our blankets we use only handspun wool, not rowing what makes them more durable, shedding much less and keeping their airy fluffy form longer. It takes 3 weeks to make a blanket for you, most of this time is needed to carefully prepare the yarn from rowing: finest organic Australian merino wool is hand dyed, brushed, dried and then handspun by Italian artisans using traditional wheels to ensure the best yarn quality. All the steps - from preparing the yarn till knitting a blanket is an entirely handmade process.
- handmade from giant organic merino wool 19 microns (best quality)
- GOTS certified Australian wool
- hand dyed in Italy with GOTS certified dyes
- size: 125 x180cm | 49 x70.9 in
- available in beautiful 73 colors
- care: dry cleaning or gentle spots wash with cold water